FADROGANE, CHRISTIAN A.



        I am Christian Aspera Fadrogane. I am 19 years old, born on October 27, 2001 at WVMC Iloilo. I live in Barangay Cristina Tapaz. I am the eldest son of the three siblings of Mr. Jhonny Panes Fadrogane and Mrs. Girly Aspera Fadrogane . My parents occupation is, my father is a farmer and my mother is a housewife. Currently, I have finished my Junior High School at Candelaria National High School, Candelaria Tapaz, Capiz and my Senior High School at Saint Martin Academy, Inc. , Poblacion Dumalag, Capiz. Right now I'm taking a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering course at Capiz State University Main Campus, Roxas City. My hobbies are watching TV, playing basketball and volleyball, playing online games, eating, reading books, ang also cooking.


ACTIVITY 1,2, AND 3:



















BATTERY TEST:


PUSH-UP



CURL-UP



STANDING LONG JUMP



SIT AND REACH



JUMPING ROPE



Comments

Post a Comment